Transferring domains to M.D.G. IT is free, and simplifies website administration. To transfer a domain:
- Look up the .au domain at https://whois.auda.org.au/
- Check that you can receive mail at the address listed as the Registrant Contact Email at the page above. If you cannot, contact your existing registrar, who is listed under Registrar Name
- You will need your EPP code, aka domain password / auth code. If you do not know it, retrieve it here:
- Place an order to transfer the domain. You can do this as part of a new hosting order, or if you are an existing client use this link:
- Once the order is placed, you will receive an email to confirm the transfer at the domain contact email address. This must be authorised for the transfer to continue.